[kictanet] My Take: Affordable computers

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 10:11:03 EAT 2009

Good points being raised here the more reason as to why we need a
multistakeholder approach  to address the issue by finding common ground, we
cannot  demonise used computers in a blanket manner, more so when ICT is a
critical component in Vision 2030, they are certainly playing a critical
role, as it turns out "affordability" is ambiguous

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Bildad Kagai <billkagai at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 29, 2009, at 9:23 AM, Gakuru Alex wrote:
>
>  Why Bill, when all I am doing is to protect those your rights you used
>> to sell every one of your previously owned computing/internet
>> connection equipment that you 'dumped on innocent souls':-)
>>

> Good point Alex.
> After two years of aggressive business I will book an appointment with
> Ambassador Kiplagat and confess to my role in contributing to e-waste and
> why my role is part of FUTURE historical injustice for future generations.
> That will give me a clean conscience knowing that I can mess as much I can
> after all the truth justice and reconciliation commission will forgive me
> for that. Lets plunder our Kenya....justice is in the offing.

Barrack O. Otieno
Administrative Manager
Afriregister Ltd (Ke)
P.o.Box 21682