[kictanet] Collins areba

Solomon Mburu solo.mburu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:03:28 EAT 2009

Hallo Otsieno, °I'm not in any way Collins, but out of curiosity, if
there was communication between you and him, why not direct it at him
privately? Why?  Because this message is incomplete without any
reference! My view.

--
Solomon Mburu
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!