[kictanet] My Take: Affordable computers

Areba Collins arebacollins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:48:35 EAT 2009

I cant believe this, are you guys actually arguing that having no
computer is better than having one that is old, consumes lots of power
and has only a few years left in it?  Cause as far as the rest of it
is concerned, quality is a function of competition.

--
Its Possible!
http://www.itspossible.afraha.com

Collins Areba Omwoyo