[kictanet] Affordable computers

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 08:25:14 EAT 2009

You know.. Everything has a "short" or popular version and the  "full"
version. I fear that we so often use the brief explanations to
discredit great details well-expounded on the full story. Recalling
the saying "the devil is in the details."

Both used and new ICT equipment( computers, printers, broadcasting,
telephony,  litho etc) have a role and place while some new equipment
(including software) should be blocked from entering our borders.