[kictanet] Kenya IGF Meeting

John K. Njoroge kabogojn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 09:10:32 EAT 2009

Dear All at Kictanet:

Yesterday, I learnt alot at the Kenya IGF meeting. As a young youth, I
desire to be an IG Actor for Kenya, East Africa and Africa as a whole (if
not globally). So, I thank the organizers for a well-organized meeting and a
team that is really forward thinking and ready to join a Global Cause.

As one of ISOC Ambassadors to the 4th IGF meeting in Egypt (representing
Kenya), I salute and congratulate all of you at Kictanet and further, I
encourage you to keep on keeping on and to keep up with the good work:
Alice, Walubengo, Dr. Kerretts, Vincent and especially the CCK Chairman as
well as our ICT MP and Chair of the Energy and ICTs Committee in Parliament.

The future is bright, and the best is yet to come.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

--
John K. Njoroge