[kictanet] the long fibre lie...Regulatory Action limited.

warigia bowman warigia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:21:24 EAT 2009

Dear Brian
Do you believe that ISPs in Kenya are sufficiently competitive to keep
prices fair? I am just asking. I really do not know.

What about the concern people have expressed that KDN has dropped prices
dramatically to ISPs, but consumers are not seeing the benefit.

By the way, it is WONDERFUL to hear from you!

Rigia