[kictanet] Kenya Data Networks cuts internet rates by 90 percent

Odhiambo ワシントン odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 22:11:55 EAT 2009

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Onyango Hatari <onyango at inbox.com> wrote:

> Ndugu waudo
>
> This might just be PR stunt. We want real reduction. Not like those
> government Tax reductiosn while the cost of goods keeps on rising
>
> We want to feel the reduction

An organization that was paying US$ 1,189 monthly for 256/256Kbps can now
pay US$300 monthly for 512/512Mbps on Seacom Fiber with KDN. 512/512Mbps is
the least KDN allows to be subscribed on the Fiber, from what I got from
them. I suppose it could have been US$ 150 if they allowed 256/256Kbps.

You can do the calculation, Mr. Hatari, but for me it looks like  "real"
reduction, even if it's not 90%.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,