[kictanet] Invitation to the 2009 Kenya Internet Governance Forum (Kenya IGF); 19th August 2009

Michuki Mwangi michuki at swiftkenya.com
Fri Aug 7 10:18:10 EAT 2009

Alex,

The captioning on the picture will highly and likely cause a fit to
ICANN on learning you are their Chairman! :).

The .ZA case is complex and am certain the GM of ZA-DNA would equally
find your comments interesting knowing that they have been struggling to
find a balance to their current model which is skewed in favor of .co.za
registry. They have also considered and discussed a single registry
model in the process.

Finally it would be nice if at every opportunity you get to mention IPv6
we could refer to its adoption and not migration. At least for our
region that is.

With so much attention on Kenya lately, it would help if we had abit
more accuracy in whats printed on the media.

my2cents.

Michuki.