[kictanet] Kenya in Darkness!

Akich Kwach kwach at archway-productions.com
Thu Aug 6 19:21:24 EAT 2009

 Edith,

Would be interested to look at it as well. As we speak of the  East African
intergration, with an estimated population of 120 million, the EAC and
Private sector should think of pulling their resources and invest in nuclear
energy that would serve the entire region. We have seen it happen recently
with the fibre optic cable. I believe such a dream is possible. We can then
utilise the little water from the rivers for irrigation to guarantee food
security.

As Chris Kirubi once said, "We do not have a contract with God to bring
rain". We do not know when the dams will be full again and as KPLC
implements power rationing, the biggest losers her are the MSE group since
rent is not variable.

A prayer for our country,

Akich Kwach