[kictanet] Shock threat to shut Skype

mwende njiraini mwende.njiraini at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 12:06:09 EAT 2009

As we anticipate the 'true broadband experience' with the landing of the
international submarine fibre optic cables this isdefinitely a wake up
call.

Development of 'home grown' applications is therefore imperative to avoid
the the folly/risk of depending on 'foreign' applications.
Kind regards
Mwende

*Disclaimer: Views expressed here (except those quoted or referenced) are
the author’s own*