[kictanet] Internet Governance Discussions- Day 1 of 10: IGF Rationale 2009 Report

Solomon Mburu solo.mburu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:51:03 EAT 2009

Walu,

Your comments are setting the pace for the discussion and I believe, with
the summary you've offered, there is a better chance to understanding and
practically demystify  the challenges regarding IG, which is not clearly
defined in either national documents, such as the Kenya
Communications(Amendment) Act and any other legal document.

I see us (Kenyans) pressurizing MPs to either develop a Data Protection Act
or still amend the KCA for the purposes of favouring our own local ideas and
protecting them from infringement.

Sorry though for having answered at this late hour!

Mburu

--
Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all the
same way to the side of a hill!