[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Twitter Experience...

mike oketch mikeoketch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:00:38 EAT 2009

Walu
Whats your profession? Its like an accountant saying that book entry is not
productive. Man its web 2.0 and social networks is the waay to go. Even non
interractive programs like news now must be interractive with CNN and even
Oprah leading in twitter and facebook.

You think twitting is wasteful, maybe you are in the wrong profession