[kictanet] Twitter Experience...

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 15:01:49 EAT 2009

I have heard about blogs, but now there is this new buzz about Twitter. Anybody locally using twitter and finding it useful?

I just registered and am following some chap called arsenal_mania and frankly speaking it is informative while being entertaining (addictive?). Which brings me to the question - are there instances of local "handles" that are worth following and are having an impact within our local socio-economic context?

plse share.

walu.
btw: some guys i dont know are already  "stalking me" on twitter ;-)