[kictanet] South Africa embraces ICT in polls

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:37:59 EAT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 6:09 PM,  <bitange at jambo.co.ke> wrote:

> resistance from staff.  It is not all that easy as I once thought.  We
> shall not give up though.  Parliament has to pass the FOI for all the
> digitization to stimulate enterprise.

The Media:

Please help in exposing more Civil Servants frustrating openness in
government. How does FOI  threaten their interests? Why is the
Official Secrets Act their continued corruption cover-up. What
corruption perpetuating networks and cartels exist? Tally which MPs
declare their support for FOI if tabled in parliament today?

regards,

Alex