[kictanet] Fwd: Safcom Mobile Internet Charging Model

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 20:04:44 EAT 2009

I have only just one historical 'all-America' question. Is it true
that "America developed because they got somebody who could just about
do it, and they did it? You say you can build a story house? Just
prove it.. then those folks wanted to prove that they can build four
story.., a road, bridge, etc.. innovation..?

Hello Bw. Ndemo, wow-ed!, weeewe!! :-)

Happy Easter everyone

from Alex