[kictanet] Safcom Mobile Internet Charging Model

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:57:11 EAT 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 9:28 AM, mike oketch <mikeoketch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Odhiambo
> How can I get it. I know that Orange has been advertising some very
> expensive stufff with slow speed. I cant get even the info on orange.co.ke

It should be in their shops! Now that is probably where the real issues
begin. I don't know where you can get one from, to be honest, and the one I
saw with my friend is the only one I've ever seen in my life. Mike, please
call Orange on 3232000 and ask them where you can get it. The cost is about
5k, IIRC.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,