[kictanet] Rwanda Gets Localls Made/Assemled Handset

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Sun Sep 7 17:38:41 EAT 2008

It's interesting that this achievement is achieved through RITA,
most probably having been initiated by Dr. Ochuodho. In contrast,
I am still waiting to hear of just one investor, Chinese or
otherwise, who has been lured onto our shores by our friends at
the ICT Board (main mandate to market Kenya as an investment
destination). Why do we not tap into the brains of experienced
persons like Dr. Ochuodho?

Waudo

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 06:08:51 -0700 (PDT), "Shem Ochuodho" <shemochuodho at ya