[kictanet] BPO Industry Review (was Re: Stakeholder Queries:)

alice alice at apc.org
Tue Sep 2 11:23:46 EAT 2008

Hi Brian  and all

Interesting questions and concerns.

The University of Nairobi with support from the Canadian International
Development Research Center (IDRC) will be conducting research in the
business process outsourcing (BPO) sub-sector in pioneer, emerging and
mature markets in order to provide evidence and a deeper understanding
of the imperatives for success in this industry to better inform Kenya’s
policy decisions and investment choices.

This will answer most of the questions you have posed below, I believe.
Dr/s. Nyaki and Waema can elaborate further on the scope of the research.

best
alice