[kictanet] Stakeholder Queries:

Liko Agosta likoa at verviant.com
Mon Sep 1 10:32:41 EAT 2008

About ICT Board and all these Boards .

Do they ever have open sessions where stakeholders can review strategy,
advice, brainstorm ?

As CEO of verviant, I have been able to get business . I feel like I have
insights into the sales and marketing process that can benefit other
software/ICT providers .

Thanks

Liko Agosta, CEO

Verviant Consulting Services.