[kictanet] PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal aand Vested Interests

mwananchi at hushmail.com mwananchi at hushmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:48:35 EAT 2008

Tony,

Your suggestion is good, however should a few hundred people make a
binding decision on a matter as critical as this one when it
affects millions of Kenyans?

The issues at hand require wide consultation, some are so serious
they might have to be destined for parliament where its a matter
affecting ALL Kenyans and what's on the table seems to be working
more for foreigners than Kenyans.

The ball ultimately is in the PS' court for his to take immediate
action and start considering the views of the wider public. I'm
with you on the latter point.

Peterson

--
Free information on a POS system that meets your needs.  Click here.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dAhCV2vbbolLnKCVrx70LViDZftbnMt4v6y6BQXpDoOhhxw/