[kictanet] We Want to hear from Ndemo not some crooked foreigners

John Maina j.maina at ymail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:50:48 EAT 2008

Guys

Lets not lie to each other.

I have nothing personal against Ndemo but let me tell you that the way Ndemo is running the ICT is wrong for the Kenyans. The fact that Crystal Watley can wax lyrical how she is too Kenyan just because she is in love with Kongoni who is a young confused man while Nick Nesbitt who is known even within the BPO society to be arrogant and never a team player will show you what kind of people we are dealing with.

We dont need to be on what is happening. Just this morning if you read the thread you will get all the facts plus all the court cases and injunctions which the PS is not respecting. Is that what KICTANET wants? Walubengo is it that when truth is told with all the policy documents and evidence then we retreat to the corner of KICTANET being sijui what? PLease lets be democratic and know that Kenya is for us all aand not for the arrogant and cheap things we see from Nick Nesbitt andd the like.

Nick Nesbitt didnt have the money to invest in Kenya. He borrowed it in Kenyan banks. Telkom France had to beg the government of Kenya to give them money. Did they have money? No. they got it from Kenyan tax payers. So dont tell me about Kenyans not able to buy these companies and run them. We know the truth fellow Kenyans and the best thing we can do is respect divergent opinions and not rush to the defence of people like Crystal and Nesbitt and Longwe who is also a not crook in the Kenyan ICT sector. I dont owe anybody an apology.

Lets all be fair to each other and stop licking toes of Ndemo just because you dont want to loose him from the list.

More infforrmation about the corruption cases have been added even this morning on http://www.wananchiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3370#post3370

JM