[kictanet] Solving Scandals

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 11:15:50 EAT 2008

Bill,

I dont think the intention was to solve a 'problem' if there was any. The point is that as an ICT online forum, we are neither the Police, Anti-corruption Authority nor the Judiciary.

Whether or not the accusations are true or false is really out of depth for this forum and members are encourage to seek the correct forum for the same.

walu.