[kictanet] PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal aand Vested Interests

Crystal Watley crystal at voicesofafrica.org
Wed Oct 8 18:15:39 EAT 2008

Kenyans CAN own their own telecom. There is a minority owned telecom in the
US and it is huge in Bangladesh. There is no reason why someone couldn't do
it in Kenya.

Two questions: Who has the vision? Who has the funding?

Minority Owned Telecom in the United States

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fsb/fsb_archive/2006/12/01/8395123/index.htm

Grameen Phone in Bangladesh

http://www.grameenphone.com/index.php?id=68

Asante sana,

Crystal

There comes time in everyone's life, where they have to stop talking and
start doing....