[kictanet] PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal aand Vested Interests

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:16:16 EAT 2008

Why should the PS 'respond' to rumours? I think Walubengo has put it so clearly that this forum is to allow people to engage in serious ICT issues.

GG

Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 23:26:37 -0700From: kipkirui2002tz at yahoo.comSubject: Re: [kictanet] PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal aand Vested InterestsCC: kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.keTo: ggithaiga at hotmail.com

Dear all,
Assuming that this is 'gossip' or ' a smear' as someone might have called it, wouldn't it be better to hear from PS Ndemo? Just to clear the air but not a to put up a defence. I would really like to believe that that there is no foul play at the PS office or is there a dent in the 'work performance' of our PS but I am forced to start thinking 'Lisemwalo lipo na kama hamna basi ......'

Thanks,

Kipkirui.

----- Original Message ----From: Harry Hare <harry at africanedevelopment.org>To: kipkirui2002tz at yahoo.comCc: KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>; ke-users <ke-internetusers at bdix.net>Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 8:38:44 AMSubject: Re: [kictanet] PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal aand Vested InterestsDear All,I seen to notice a very disturbing trend here...why is the Kenyan Diaspora angry about anything and anyone that seems to be working or doing something. I have noticed that most of the KICTANet flame comes from people in Diaspora. If they feel that strongly about the country, I why not come back home and build the nation from here. Or better still, stop distracting people who are working for the nation.Kindest RegardsHarryOn 10/7/08 8:57 AM, "Joseph Manthi" <jmanthi at gmail.com> wrote:
Absolutely astounding. WHat is going on in the old motherland?2008/10/7 John Maina <j.maina at ymail.com>
http://www.wananchiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3150#post3150 _______________________________________________kictanet mailing listkictanet at lists.kictanet.or.kehttp://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanetThis message was sent to: jmanthi at gmail.comUnsubscribe or change your options at http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jmanthi%40gmail.com