[kictanet] PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal aand Vested Interests

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Wed Oct 8 08:38:44 EAT 2008

Dear All,

I seen to notice a very disturbing trend here...why is the Kenyan Diaspora
angry about anything and anyone that seems to be working or doing something.
I have noticed that most of the KICTANet flame comes from people in
Diaspora. If they feel that strongly about the country, I why not come back
home and build the nation from here. Or better still, stop distracting
people who are working for the nation.

Kindest Regards
Harry