[kictanet] When content becomes harmful....hard questions?

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 15:42:37 EAT 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 2:46 PM, aki <aki275 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> A very tragic day in India and while the situation unfolds, there are some
> concerns that content can have its problems.
>
> One of the biggest sites that have been busy is a service called Tweeter
> which allows members to share information. The members are doing so
> publicly and seems placing the recovery ops at risk.

...on one hand, if you are on the side of the "recovery ops".
OTOH, the world like to have as much accurate information as possible about
the unfolding events, and what they are doing on tweeter serves just that.
It's a catch-22 situation for "content", I think.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,