[kictanet] Fw: NATIONAL ICT SECTOR MASTER PLAN 2008 -2012

Shem Ochuodho shemochuodho at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 09:44:22 EAT 2008

Since the final draft was undownloadable, my comments are based on the preliminary draft. Sounds to me more like a 'Sector Strategy', but certainly an improvement over previous instruments.

Rgrds,
Shem

Shem J. Ochuodho, MSc (EE), PhD, LLD (Hon)
Senior Advisor
Ministry of Telecom & Postal Services
Government of Southern Sudan
JUBA