[kictanet] ZAIN - ORANGE

Preston Odera podera_2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 14:05:17 EAT 2008

Is there anyone who has received a bill from ZAIN indicating he called Russia. I am shocked that my current bill reads I called Russia(Orange numbers 07700nnnnnn). The number was a local Orange number which has been charged as an international call. Who is the oversight to ensure consumers are not overcharged on local calls as international calls?

Which body is regulating the allocation of number prefixes so that we are not charged international rates  for a local call?  Can  CCK check?

Preston