[kictanet] Econet /YU

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 17:09:58 EAT 2008

--- On Thu, 11/20/08, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yeah - we should ask CCK, but they are not here:)
----
Wash,

u will be suprised how much of CCK is 'here'.  But that is not to say 'they' will be speaking through 'here'. Particularly given the recent fiery exchanges, i would not blame anyone who chooses to stick to the safe and traditional forms of communication (e.g. Thrsday media briefings @ the Office of the Govt Spokesperson ;-)

walu.