[kictanet] Econet /YU

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:39:10 EAT 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Josiah Mugambi <jmugambi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd tried filling the form, but on submission got an error.

Out of curiosity, what invigorates your interest in  ECONET/YU ? Or just the
case of the "early bird"?
I am inclined not to take them seriously on whatever else they intend to do,
if what you've experienced on their website is anything to go by, UNLESS
this website was leaked while still under construction.

> On matters numbers, what happened to Number Portability?

Yeah - we should ask CCK, but they are not here:)

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,