[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:15:50 EAT 2008

Internet users (online) harassment complaint.

Similar complaints
<http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071113105315AAHB17z>
Alai) then sends me a message being abusive and swearing and making
all sorts of insulting remarks ...I apologise and explain i was merely
irate cause my inbox was being flooded with postings and i just wanted
to be unsubscribed.....he keeps sending me replies refusing to
unsubscribe me and looked at my surname and tells me I must be a
racist thats why I dont want their emails and he made several threats
with dealing about my racism lol ....not once was i rude or abusive to
him prior to this...i then wrote him and told him he was ignorant and
had no sense and im not responding to him ........any ideas ??there
isnt a report abuse on googlegrps

    * 1 year ago