[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis-totally confusing.

Robert Alai alai.robert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:58:28 EAT 2008

John

I need you not to skip telling off those who personalised it and face them
squarely.

We keep civil when all keep civil brother. Let not others think that nobody
should come into the list and let not email forgeries we are seeing from
Gakuru and the like be the norm.

Respect is two way and there is nobody who is more equal than others. The
earlier they understand that, the better ndugu

Alai