[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:09:18 EAT 2008

Ok, my sincere apology to anyone on the lists who have been offended. My
stand will not change nor is it any grudge whatsoever against anyone.
However, I do not appreciate receiving emails in my inbox from deranged
individuals ( including this one : Aki or whoever you are, I told you
categorically, Keep off my sites or if you come please try to hack them )
and so I shall do myself a favour and not correspond on these lists. Its
self-moderation and the moderator is free to block any further comments from
me. Have a pleasent evening. Aki.