[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:59:28 EAT 2008

Robert, am not part of those 12,000 idiots who may have signed up to your
sites or nor do i need to live on handouts from http hits or smtp
traffic. But one important issue that you have brought up is that internet
governance is important and that future legislation should protect the end
users from rogue sites and owners. If you are to be a typical example of how
content is developed and distributed then something will need to be
done.....and thus I rest my case for the local content issues.

Aki.