[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Tue Nov 18 17:23:17 EAT 2008

Maina et. al.

I think the issue of "local spam" & forced subscriptions to lists
actually started with Alex. Another person raised it...and then Aki
got a mischevious offline message...so did i.

Ignoring the facts above is allowing us to distort the issue here. I
was asked to complain directly to the list owner; something I have
done numerous times. Now that the list owner is the sender of offline
messages, i'd appreciate a conclusion on the issue of LOCAL SPAM.

;-) calmly,
Wainaina

Sent from my mobile device

Made in Kenya Network