[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

John Maina j.maina at ymail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:11:50 EAT 2008

Wainaina

I think that now you are not making sense.

You dont seem to have any facts for opposing Robert but just want to look like a molested child.

Lets take criticism kindly and honestly. Cheap and misconceived and arrogant reply will just result into fghts which nobody would love in the forum

When someone comes to these fora and he/she is new, you will get people trying to out do each other on how they are the experts, but let me tell you that expertise in a profession is never meassured in how many papers you have, its what you have achieved with your papers and recognition.

However much we would like to say Robert is bad, I am in his list but running 12,000 people with more than 500 daily emailss is hard whatever way you look at it

JM