[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Tue Nov 18 16:44:50 EAT 2008

Not to worry Aki,

I've received similar ones ;-)

On a serious ettiquette note, should people be be free to send threats
and insults off-line to people who disagree with their views on the
list?...yet remain on the list?

I hope this time I won't receive a scary offline message ;-)

Wainaina

On 11/18/08, aki <aki275 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Well, well, well. Do I sense a cyber " warning " here ?  Robert, clearly
> something is amiss....

Sent from my mobile device

Made in Kenya Network
Apt. B-8, Elite Park