[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Tue Nov 18 08:22:14 EAT 2008

Hi all,

As indicated by Alex, spam & forced mailinglist subscriptions is a
critical "local content" issue now that Alai has pointed fingers.

I have been forced onto lists that do not allow for unsubscribing thus
I have marked Alai's address and his mailinglists as spam addresses.

Robert, please sort that out first so that the "traffic" and
"subscription" numbers on your lists is a true reflection of
subscription by choice rather than forced numbers.

I bet someone else has had the same experience with Kazi africa, bidii
africa and other lists.

Wainaina

Sent from my mobile device

Made in Kenya Network