[kictanet] [Fwd: [APC Forum] how to bypass internet censorship]

alice alice at apc.org
Sun Nov 16 16:06:02 EAT 2008

Interesting......

best
alice

------------------------

Just to let you know we put out a new manual "How to Bypass Internet
Censorship"
http://en.flossmanuals.net/CircumventionTools

You can also download a free pdf here or buy the book :
http://www.lulu.com/content/4904448

Its focused on bypassing internet censorship with free software. We
wrote the manual in 5 days using the Book Sprint model intially
developed by Tomas Krag and the FLOSS Manuals toolset.

So thats zero -> Book in 5 days.

For those that will be at the Aspiration Dev summit, I'll be there doing
two sessions :
http://devsummit08.aspirationtech.org/index.php/FLOSS_Manuals_Tools
http://devsummit08.aspirationtech.org/index.php/How_to_Run_a_Book_Sprint

adam

--
Adam Hyde
Founder FLOSS Manuals

APC Forum is a meeting place for the APC community - people and        institutions who are or have been involved in collaboration with
APC, and share the APC vision - a world in which all people have easy, equal and affordable access to the creative potential of information and communication technologies (ICTs) to improve their lives and create more
democratic and egalitarian societies.