[kictanet] EAIGF - Registration Clossing

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Fri Nov 7 17:35:55 EAT 2008

Dear All,

Registration for the first East African IGF will be closing a few hours from
now. If you want to participate and have not registered, please visit
www.eaigf.or.ke or send an email to meeting at eaigf.or.ke. And for those who
have registered, please note that the programme starts at 9 and we expect
all guests to be seated by 8.45am. For those who will need parking, I have
attached a parking sticker for your use, please print it and present it at
the KICC gates. There is a limited number of reserved parking space and
shall be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.

Kindest Regards
Harry Hare
---
African eDevelopment Resource Centre