[kictanet] Private Sector Roles (activities, motives & challenges) Day 5 of 10

Tim Unwin tim.unwin at rhul.ac.uk
Fri May 23 10:37:42 EAT 2008

Hi

For examples of some ICT4D multi-stakeholder partnerships in education, you
might like to look at the "Partnerships for Education" database -
http://www.pfore.org .  This is wider than just ICT4D related, but there are
many good examples of what the private sector is doing - and some case
studies from Kenya.

Tim

Tim Unwin
UNESCO Chair in ICT4D and
Professor of Geography
Royal Holloway, University of London
Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1784-443655
Fax: +44 (0)1784-472836
French mobile: +33 6 23 73 30 48
Swiss mobile: +41 794 617 527
Skype: timothyunwin
http://www.ict4d.org.uk
http://moodle-ict4d.rhul.ac.uk

tim.unwin at rhul.ac.uk

ü Save paper and ink!  Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need
to.