[kictanet] Civil Society Roles (activities, motives & challenges) Day 4 of 10

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 11:54:43 EAT 2008

Thanx Jose and Louis, we are actually on Day 4 but I got
caught up in my 'real-life' duties ;-).

Anyway it is instructive to note that most of the Civil
Society chaps have suddenly gone quiet - IDRC, AeRC,
KICTAnet, FOSSFA amongst others.  I hope it wont set a bad
precedent for the Private sector tomorrow...

Let's hear more on that above please.

walu.

kictanet-bounces+lothieno=ke.peacecorps.gov at lists.kictanet.or.ke