[kictanet] Just A Thought!

dmakali at yahoo.com dmakali at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 12:04:20 EAT 2008

Damaris, I don't support poor pay.  But neither do I support loss making enterprise. That's not business. There has to be a correlation between revenue, operating costs, and the investor's return on investment.
That's what the guy outluubbed and I supported.  Moeeover not every1 will start an enterprise in the world. Thea will always be employees, just as someone said there will always be poor poor peole in the world.  Am sure in ur self employment u r still employing staff. How much do you pay them? Be honest and let's stop idealistic rhetoric.
David