[kictanet] Cellphone Types - Chinese case

dmakali at yahoo.com dmakali at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 18:29:48 EAT 2008

Elijah, stop the hype. I bought that nokia N95 u r talking about and threw it away after two days. The thing was vibrating in my ears wen I pick calls and radiating my entire head! It was a cheap health hazard I boughtfor 25k! The original is 65k plus.
Obviously there is gud chinese technology but on phones, am yet to see. Don't become a conduit for cheap hazardous goods.