[kictanet] Subject Line: Become CISA or CISM Certified in 2008

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 08:16:57 EAT 2008

Dear All,

ISACA has asked me as a proud ISACA credential holder, to
pass along this message. We thought you might be interested
in joining the ranks of more than 55,000 audit, control and
security professionals who already hold the CISA
designation, and more than 8,000 information security
management professionals who are CISMs. As I have already
experienced, certification increase your standing in your
organization and makes you highly desirable to potential
employers.

If you are seeking worldwide recognition for your unique IT
audit, assurance or security experience and knowledge and
want to distinguish yourself from others in your
profession, then it is time to pursue a certification from
ISACA.

For 30 years, the Certified Information Systems Auditor*
(CISA®) credential has been preferred by individuals and
organizations around the world. More than 55,000 audit,
control and security professionals have achieved this
globally accepted standard since 1978.

Since 2002, the Certified Information Security Manager®
(CISM®) has defined the role of professionals who have
information security management responsibilities. ISACA has
certified more than 8,000 CISMs to date.

Independent surveys by Foote Partners and Certification
Magazine have named both CISA and CISM among the
highest-paying certifications; each program is also
accredited under ISO/IEC 17024 for its credentialing
procedures and adherence to rigorous standards of
performance.

Register online today at www.isaca.org/examreg. Don*t wait
and miss the 9 April deadline!

For those seeking recognition for IT governance related
knowledge and experience, ISACA is now accepting
applications for our new credential, Certified in the
Governance of Enterprise IT* (CGEIT*). It is designed for
professionals who have management, advisory and/or
assurance responsibilities relating to the governance of
IT. For more information on CGEIT and how to earn
certification without taking an exam through the
grandfathering provision, please visit www.isaca.org/cgeit.

Note: Because of the extreme popularity of the CISA and
CISM credentials the online registration process accepts
payments and is the preferred method for submitting exam
registrations. Those who wait until the final deadline date
may experience heavy registration volume, and we ask for
your patience.

Anyone seeking additional information is encouraged to
please visit the ISACA web site at
www.isaca.org/certification or contact the certification
department, call +1.847.660.5660; or e-mail
certification at isaca.org.

Thank you,
ISACA Certification Department

About ISACA
With more than 65,000 members in 140 countries, ISACA
(www.isaca.org) is a recognized worldwide leader in IT
governance, control, security and assurance. Founded in
1969, ISACA administers the CISA, CISM and CGEIT
designations; sponsors international conferences; publishes
the Information Systems Control Journal; and develops
international information systems auditing and control
standards.