[kictanet] M-PESA for E-Commerce

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:22:46 EAT 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 5:45 PM, H. Karanja Kairo <kairo at softlaw.co.ke>
wrote:

>  Thanks Washington and oops sorry I forgot to frame my question.
>

> I wanted to know if anyone has succeeded in using M-PESA for E-Commerce
> through a one-step process (like PayPal, or Credit Cards)

You will have to look for the skunkworks mailing list. There is one in Kenya
and you can easily find out from IT circles. There are several folk there
who I am sure will either answer you directly or be interested in getting it
solved.
Please move the discussion there once you find it.

HTH

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,