[kictanet] Joining Kickanet

Joyce Joan Wangui joywa2 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 12:47:38 EAT 2008

Hallo there, my name is Joyce Joan Wangui, ICT journalist based in Nairobi.I correspond for an online ICT news agency known as HIGHWAY AFRICA NEWS AGENCY (www.highwayafrica.ru.ac.za) whose headquarters are based in South Africa.
  Highway Africa is an ICT initiative that brings African journalists and ICT parctitioners to deliberate on ICT developments in the continent. The news agency is published weekly.

  I am writing to request that i joj the Kictanet group as well as the mailing list. Kindly le me know the criteria and how soon i can join
  Regards
  Wangui