[kictanet] Marketing Kenya as a BPO Destination (within and without the country)

Shem Ochuodho shemochuodho at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 23:49:38 EAT 2008

Titus,

You raise a pertinent question. In the V-2030, the pillar is 'BPO', and not 'ICT'. And listening to Government officials, the focus seems to be on the former, and not the latter. And am left wondering why. Perhaps this may help explain why 'marketing' is ICT Board's core activity. If BPO is all the Board is about - or its main focus, then of course 'marketing' is the core function.

Best rgrds,
Shem