[kictanet] [Fwd: 9th Quarterly Luncheon With ... Professor Ali A. Mazrui] Kenya Alliance of Resident Associations (KARA)

alice alice at apc.org
Fri Jun 6 19:33:41 EAT 2008

Dear Member, Partner and/or Friend,

As arrangements for our 8^th Quarterly Luncheon with Mr. Michael Joseph,
CEO, Safaricom Limited (www.safaricom.co.ke
<http://www.safaricom.co.ke>) on 17^th June 2008 at Nairobi Serena Hotel
gets into top gear, we are pleased to make the announcement here below –
to allow you block your diary in advance. Michael, running East Africa’s
most respected and profitable company, will be speaking on
_Post-Safaricom IPO: What Future for the Competitive Telecommunications
Industry?_ The platinum sponsor for KARA’s popular event is Safaricom
Limited.

We appreciate those of you who have already confirmed participation as
individuals and as corporate tables. Limited spaces are available.
Please make your booking early to avoid disappointment.

The 9^th session of the KARA Quarterly Luncheon will be held on
Thursday, _17^th July 2008_ from 12.00 pm – 2.30 pm at a venue to be
advised. We will be hosting Professor Ali A. Mazrui, a distinguished
scholar based at the State University of New York at Binghamton. He is
also the Chancellor of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and
Technology among a long list of prestigious positions. Get to speed with
his colourful profile at *www.alimazrui.com <http://www.alimazrui.com/>*

He will be speaking on “*_Barack Obama: Brain Drain or Brain Gain?”_*
Please block your diary in advance. Interested event sponsors are
encouraged to contact us. More details will be relayed within /The KARA
Weekly Newsletter/. We look forward to your continued cooperation,
support and encouragement for – /“Together, We Will”/!

Best wishes,

Stephen

Stephen Mutoro

**_Chief Executive Officer _***_
_*The Kenya Alliance of Resident Associations (KARA)
Natu Court, Suite E-39, Ngong Rd/Ring Rd Kilimani Junction
P.O Box 1411-00100 GPO
NAIROBI, Kenya
Tel. 254-020-3874331, 3873828,
Telkom Wireless +254-020-2341515
Cellphones: +254725983445; +254733779585
E-mail: info at kara.or.ke <mailto:info at kara.or.ke> or
kara at accesskenya.co.ke <mailto:kara at accesskenya.co.ke>

Website: www.kara.or.ke <http://www.kara.or.ke/>
KARA - "/Together, We Will"/
I Support "Amani Mitaani"  - (Peace Within Neighbourhoods) Campaign.