[kictanet] Entrepreneurship!! -ICT4D belated comments.

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:19:49 EAT 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 3:38 PM, John Walubengo <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanx Magana for your belated but welcomed comments. I feel obliged to share them on the list otherwise some members will imagine i cooked the comments when they see them reflected in the final report...

Looking at all the contacts Owino Magana has given, I am left
wondering what will happen when we have the 3rd, 4th and Nth GSM
Operator (or what is the correct terminology?).
At the moment I carry two phones. I am getting more and more scared of
what the situation will be with all these operators around.
Is this the way it is out there (Europe, US, Asia?), or is there
something that makes one just have one phone, one line and life goes
on?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,